Share your Ideas at Elevate 2021!
You are a changemaker so we want to hear from you.
The nonprofit sector is rapidly evolving to tackle society’s most pressing issues. As a CNP learner, you are working to advance the sector’s impact. This year’s virtual Ideas Forum provides a platform for you to share your research and discuss important trends and innovations that address society’s challenges.
Showcase your key findings during Elevate 2021, taking place on February 24-26. Presentations will be recorded and submitted before Elevate 2021. All Elevate attendees will have access to the Ideas Forum videos during the conference and the top 3 ranking submissions from each category will participate in live Q&A sessions.
Recognition will be awarded at Elevate in two categories:
- Student Research (Undergraduate & Graduate)
- Trends & Innovation (Undergraduate & Graduate)
What’s an Idea?
- An impactful solution to a community or nonprofit sector challenge
- Challenges individuals to think beyond the current practices and ideas to generate innovative solutions to society’s most pressing issues
- Relates to at least one CNP competency
Who can present at the Ideas Forum?
- Any actively enrolled CNP-seeking student